●Aquatic product processing
●Offshore fishing vessel
●Fish cooling and packing
●Ports and terminals ice plant
●Coastal island fresh seafood
●Shipping Logistics preservation
●Fresh preservation and cooling field application
Sea Water Flake Ice Machine Features:
NANBEI sea water ice machine is with integrated structure design, and all our equipments are designed on the basis of modules, so the spot maintenance is simple by removing the old parts and install the new ones. Furthermore we always give consideration to how to conveniently move the ice machine to other places.
NANBEI always aims at researching and manufacturing high efficient and energy-saving refrigeration system; the flake ice machine adopted international ice machine processing technology and experience, it can produce quality flake ice and constantly operate over 20,000 hours without failure.
NANBEI sea water flake ice machine adopted corrosion-resistant material, such as pure aluminium alloy or stainless steel SUS316, its life time is over 18 years.
●Water & Energy Saving
NANBEI flake ice machine recycles all unfrozen water back to the ice machine so as to ensure all water is converted to ice and save water resources; Our unique evaporator processing technology makes it better heat exchange efficiency and saves more energy, besides our patented internally-scraping ice scraper can help reduce energy consumption.
Sea Water Flake Ice Machine Technical Specifications
Refrigeration Capacity (kW)
1) Standard Supply Power: 380V/50Hz/3Phase. Ice machine can be customized upon non-standard power.
2) Cooling System: Water Cooling System
3) Supply Water: Sea Water
4) Refrigerant: R22/R404a
5) Ice Thickness: 1.5~2mm
6) Standard Working Condition: Ambient temperature: 25℃; Water supply temperature: 16℃; Evaporation temperature: -30℃.
7) Applicable Working Condition: Ambient temperature: 5~40℃; Water supply temperature: 0~40℃.
8) Specifications are subject to change without notice.