Portable soil nutritions tester
1. Brief introduction:
The portable soil nutrition tester can be used to measure the ammonium nitrogen,available phosphorus, available potassium,and alkaline hydrolysis nitrogen contained in a soil sample .A LCD screenis used and the AC and the DV 3V power supply are available. And the resolution is in the range of 0.001 – 9999 .
2. Technical specifications
1. Stability : The drift values are not more than 0.5% T(Transmittancy)or 0.003 A(Absorbancy) within 3 minutes after warming up .
2. Sensitivity : Kλ≥4.50×10-5 , （Obtained using the copper sulfate standard solution）.
3. Repeatabilityerrors : 0.5 (Obtained using the potassiumdichromate solution) .
4. Linear error s: linear error ≤±8% @Absorbance range : 0.1～0.3，；, linear error : ≤ ±4% @ Absorbancerange 0.3～0.6；，linear error ≤ ±6% @Absorbance range 0.6～0.8 (Obtained using the copper sulfate standardsolution) .
5. Power : ≤ 5W ( AC) .
6. Testing time ≤ 1 hourfor finishing the measurement of one sample (including N, P, K ) .
1. Multifunction : This tester can be used to measure the ammonium nitrogen, available phosphorus,available potassium, hydrolysis nitrogen, pH ; soil moisture ; N, P, K in fertilizerand urea, ammonium nitrogen, available phosphorus, available potassium ( allpharmacy is available ) in a compound fertilizer.
2. Wellappointed: The reagents/pharmacy,appliance, and the meter are included,just like a small Laboratory. Itis portable and suitable to be used for agricultural service in countryside.
3. East touse: the operation is easy due to the combined extract reagents exclusivelydeveloped by our group ( patented ).The time for extracting nutrition from the sample is within 5 minutes. The reagents are well bottled and are providedby the company once they are run out.
4. High performance: Working stability is 6times higher than the one in Chinesestandard JJG179-90, Repeatability can be reached to grating-typespectrophotometer standard.