The automatic Kjeldahl nitrogen analyzer is designed and manufactured based on the international Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. The main body of this instrument adopts a steam automatic control generator. With the cooperation of the liquid level regulator, the steam can be steamed in tens of seconds. Smooth output for use by the distiller. The lye under the control of the first executing agency flows through the distillation tube and enters the quantitative digestion tube, so that the ammonia fixed in the acid solution evaporates under alkaline conditions. The steam under the control of the second executive agency re-distills the sample under alkaline conditions to completely volatilize the ammonia. The volatilized ammonia is condensed by the condenser and is completely fixed in boric acid, and then titrated with standard acid to At the end, calculate the nitrogen content and multiply it by the protein conversion factor to get the protein content.
1. ZDDN-II automatic Kjeldahl nitrogen analyzer uses microcomputer for process control, including manual mode and automatic mode, which can be set and switched according to your needs;
In automatic mode: complete the whole process of adding boric acid, adding alkali, distillation and ammonia absorption at a time, the volume of adding boric acid and alkali and the time of distillation and absorption process can be set by yourself.
In manual mode: the three processes of adding boric acid, adding alkali and distilling and absorption can be operated manually, the volume and time are controlled independently to meet the needs of professional users
2. Large-screen dot-matrix LCD display, full English menu, touch buttons, simple and convenient operation.
3. Automatic distillation control, automatic water addition, automatic water level control, and automatic water stop.
4. Various safety protections: digestion tube safety door device, steam generator water shortage alarm, water level detection failure alarm.
5. The maximum number of operation programs that can be stored is 250.
6. The shell of the instrument is made of special sprayed steel plate, and the work area is made of ABS anti-corrosion panel, which is resistant to chemical agents and mechanical damage to the surface, and is resistant to acids and alkalis.
7. Water level detection, low water level alarm, instrument control system failure can automatically power off.
Determination of varieties: food, feed, food, dairy products, beverages, soil, water, drugs, sediments and chemicals, etc.
Working mode: automatic (without titration)
Water inlet method: tap water and distilled water two inlet methods, widely used
Sample size: solid 0.20g ～ 2.00g, semi-fixed 2.00g ～ 5.00g, liquid 10.00ml ～ 25.00ml
Measuring range: 0.1mgN ~ 200mgN (mg nitrogen)
Recovery rate: ≥99% (relative error, including digestion process)
Distillation speed: 5 ~ 15 minutes / sample (depending on sample size)
Cooling water consumption: 3L / minute
Repeat rate: Relative standard deviation <± 1%
Power supply: AC220V / 50Hz
Water supply: water temperature is less than 20 degrees
Dimensions: 430mm × 360mm × 670mm