Medical refractometer is a precision optical instrument used for medical testing. It is mainly used to measure protein in serum, urine specific gravity and refractive index, as an indispensable testing equipment for hospitals, scientific research institutions and veterinary industries. It has the characteristics of simple operation, convenient carrying, clear vision, less measuring liquid, accuracy and rapidness, etc.
As a precision instrument, only by paying attention to maintenance can its service life be extended.
1. Use it correctly and operate in strict accordance with the instructions.
2. In use, handle it with care to avoid shock, drop and collision.
3. Do not rinse it with water directly after use.
4. Wipe the optical surface with a clean soft cloth to avoid scratches.
5. The instrument should be stored in a dry and dust-free place without corrosive gas.
6. Avoid the loss of spare parts.