Infrared inoculating loop sterilizer is a kind of equipment that is widely used in high temperature sterilization and disinfection of small items such as inoculating loops and inoculating needles. It can be used in biological safety cabinets, clean workbenches, exhaust fans and mobile vehicles etc..
The infrared inoculating loop sterilizer has the characteristics of high temperature and high risk. Therefore, the following things must be paid attention to during use to avoid accidents:
1. The power socket must have a good grounding wire to avoid electric shock accidents.
2. If you don't use it for a short time, you can set the sterilizer to low temperature, so that the equipment will be in a preheating state. When it is used for sterilization, switch it to high temperature and wait for 5 minutes to start sterilizing immediately. If it is not used for a long time, remember to turn off the power switch.
3. The sterilizer should be used in a dry environment. When using it, the operator should keep his hands dry and not wet with water droplets.
4. Do not scrape and grind the infrared ceramic tube with sharp objects, because there is a heating wire in the ceramic tube, and the inner wall of the ceramic tube is exposed after being scraped, which will easily cause the heating wire to leak electricity.
5. It is forbidden to put all small objects (such as inoculating loops and other conductive objects) into the heat dissipation holes or joints of the equipment.
6. The inner surface of the heater should be checked regularly for obvious scratches or accumulation of residues.
7. If the heater is found to be faulty, it should be replaced as soon as possible.
8. The sterilization time of inoculating loops/needles and other items in the heating cavity is 5-8 seconds, and it is not advisable to extend the burning residence time, so as not to cause the handle to become hot, thereby shortening its service life.