MODEL 310HRSS-150 AUTOMATIC FULL SCALE ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER
Feature & Use
* Test force closed-loop control
* Automatic tracking and testing, no test error caused by deformation of frame and workpiece
* Automatically clamp the workpiece, suitable for testing of abnormal shape workpiece, no need to apply preliminary test force by hand
* High accuracy optical grating displacement measuring system
* Large LCD display, menu operation, complete functions (data processing, hardness conversion between different hardness scales)
* RS232 data interface (optional)
* Upper-computer is optional (equipped with special software)
* Precision conforms to GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18
It's suitable to determine the Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steel and hard alloy, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc. It's especially suitable to determine heterotypic workpiece.
Measuring range: Rockwell: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
Superficial Rockwell: 70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N, 20-77HR45N
67-93HR15T, 29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T
Test force: Rockwell 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Superficial Rockwell 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Measuring scale: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRN, HRT
Unit of display: 0.1HR
Moving range of measuring head: 50mm
Output: built-in RS232 interface
Max. height of test piece: 170mm
Depth of throat: 150mm
Dimensions: 910 x 535 x 220mm
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Weight: approx. 85kg
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.
Printer: 1 pc.