LS900 Laser Particle Size Analyzer
LS900 Laser Particle Size Analyzer is specially designed for high schools and labs, its lower limit of measuring range reaches submicron.
Applications: Measure the particle size distribution of powder or latex.
Principle: Uses the principle of laser light scattering to determine particle size distribution. OMEC’s instruments own the advantages of wide measurement range, good repeatability, simple operation and etc. through OMEC’s system integration and optimization for optics, mechanics, electronics and computer.
Report Items: Particle size distribution table, particle size distribution curve, average diameter, median diameter, SSA, etc.
1. Measuring Range：0.05～500μm
2. Sample Feeding：wet dispersion，circulating sample feeder & static sample cell
4. Pump: 200w, max speed: 2800rpm
4. Measurement Duration：1-2 minutes
5. Number of Detectors ：53
6. Light Source: He-Ne laser, 2.0 mW，0.6328 μm
7. Environmental Requirement：Temperature: 5-35℃ Humidity: ＜85%
1.Adopt unique scattered light detection around a sphere surface (patent no.:95223756.3), after lens (also known as “reversal” or “converging light”) Fourier transform structure, place large angle detectors on proper spherical surface, to realize the accurate focusing of large angle scattered light.
2.Use integrative laser emitter (patent no.:00228952.0), effectively reduce the thermal deformation of laser tube, the influence of outside mechanical vibration on the stability of the instrument.
3.Back scattering light receiving technology makes the lower limit to 0.1 micron, scattered light detection in two mutually perpendicular planes(patent no.: 1249644.8), This can significantly reduce the scattered light intensity fluctuations, can overcome the decline of the accuracy of small particles measurement caused by the competition of polarization mode, to ensure that the measuring lower limit to 0.05 micron
4.Wet sample feeding system adopts booster pump, top speed can reach 2800 rpm, can effectively realize the circulation of large particles.
Inlet and outlet water solenoid valve adopts Germany Baode imported products, precision control action, durable.
5.Measurement window material uses high quality optical materials, window components adopt full stainless steel material, wear-resisting, easy to clean, and maintenance is convenient.
6.Light path system uses fully-enclosed design, preventing dust pollution and outside light pollution.
1. Borland Visual C++ development environment, concise and user friendly operating interface.
2. Easy switch among different types of reports.
3. Auto clear of Electric noise.
4. Sample parameters editing, selecting and saving function.
5. Chinese and English report.
6. Customer size grading function.
7. Multiple ways of selecting “measurement parameters”.
8. Multiple document formats.
9. Operating log and measuring log function.
10. Data input function.
11. Statistics of multiple documents.
12. Two distribution models ：Rosin-Ramler, multi-wave crest;
13. Two report models: General report, statistics;
14. Two accumulative directions: small to large, large to small;
15. Reports can be exported as Excel format or other text format files;
|The Application of Patents and Proprietary Technology|
|Scattered light detection around a sphere surface (DAS)|
The large angle detectors are placed in a spherical surface to get accurate focusing of large angle scattered light.
|Scattered Light Detection in two Mutually Perpendicular Planes|
On the premise of stable total laser output, random fluctuation of large angle scattered light still exists. This is due to emulative character of the polarized light. (large angle-scattered light is partially polarized light). The patent is to receive the scattered light on two mutually perpendicular surfaces, the average value of the two received light intensity represents the light intensity of the scattering angle. This can significantly reduce the scattered light intensity fluctuations.
|Integrated laser emitter|
The beam expander and the pinhole filter are integrated in several concentric tubes, and then jointed into one tube with both ends enclosed. It is shock proof, easy to maintain and with stable laser output.