Easysizer20 is the latest product of OMEC in Year 2006 and is highly automated, all the process can be done automatically after setting up initial parameters. Multiple sample feeding systems are available to meet your requirements.
Applications：Measure the particle size distribution of powder or latex
Principle：Use the principle of laser light scattering to determine particle size distribution.
1. Measuring Range：0.1～500μm
2. Sample: wet dispersion
3. Repeatability：<3%（for monodisperse particles）
4. Accuracy of stepper motor: 0.5 micron
5. Pump: 200w, max speed: 5000rpm
6. Measurement Duration：2-3 minutes
7. Number of Detectors：54
8. Light source：He-Ne, 2Mw, 0.6328μm
9. Environmental Requirement：temperature：5-35℃，humidity：＜85%
1.Adopt unique scattered light detection around a sphere surface (patent no.:95223756.3), after lens (also known as “reversal” or “converging light”) Fourier transform structure, place large angle detectors on proper spherical surface, to realize the accurate focusing of large angle scattered light.
2.Use integrative laser emitter (patent no.:00228952.0), effectively reduce the thermal deformation of laser tube, the influence of outside mechanical vibration on the stability of the instrument.
3.Wet sample feeding system adopts booster pump, top speed can reach 2800 rpm, can effectively realize the circulation of large particles.
4.Inlet and outlet water solenoid valve adopts Germany Baode imported products, precision control action, durable.
5.Measurement window material uses high quality optical materials, window components adopt full stainless steel material, wear-resisting, easy to clean, and maintenance is convenient.
6.Light path system uses fully-enclosed design, preventing dust pollution and outside light pollution.
1. Borland Visual C++ development environment, concise and user friendly operating interface.
2. Automatic Search of communication port
3. Automatic & manual measurement of full compatible operation display.
4. Easy switch among different types of reports.
5. Repair damaged photocell by software
6. Auto clear of Electric noise.
7. Sample parameters editing, selecting and saving function.
8. Chinese and English report.
9. Customer size grading function.
10. Free switch of control software between simulation model and control measurement.
11. Dynamic display of all test process by process bar.
12. Password protection for key information.
13. Multiple ways of selecting “measurement parameters”.
14. Multiple document formats.
15. Operating log and measuring log function.
16. Data input function.
17. Reports can be exported as Word, Excel format or other text format files;
18. Statistics of multiple documents.
19. Two distribution models: Rosin-Ramler, multi-wave crest;
20. Two report models: General report, statistics;
21. Two accumulative directions: small to large, large to small;
22. Single step adjustment
23. Single step control of the sample feeder
24. Safety password function
The Application of Patents and Proprietary Technology
Scattered light detection around a sphere surface (DAS)
The large angle detectors are placed in a spherical surface to get accurate focusing of large angle scattered light.
Integrated laser emitter
The beam expander and the pinhole filter are integrated in several concentric tubes, and then jointed into one tube with both ends enclosed. It is shock proof, easy to maintain and with stable laser output