Hand-held Agricultural Weather Monitor
Hand-held Agricultural Weather Monitor can test temperature, humidity, illuminance, conductance, PH, CO2 concentration, dew point, soil temperature, soil moisture, wind speed, wind direction and other agricultural environmental parameters. It is widely used in protected agriculture, forestry, horticulture, animal husbandry, and other fields.
1. Computer software has powerful data processing functions for data statistics, analysis, display and querying. It can form curve according to collected datum, visual display. It can also store collected datum to EXCEL format, user-friendly to save and process datum. Software can be upgraded freely forever.
2. Probes have the uniformity; different probes can be connected to any sensor interface.
3. With 64 channels, test at the same time, probes are unlimited in the range of capacity.
4. Can choose testing parameters by yourself according to needs, sampling interval time of each sensor can be set separately
5. Large LCD display, touch key, smart and portable, easy to operate.
6. One-button switch, can record both manually and automatically
7. Can connect with computer to upload, process, backup datum.
8. Both AC and DC available
9. With powerful data storage function, can store up to 120000groups of datum
10. Datum saved in machine won mot lose when power off
Volatility:±( 40PPM + Measurements×3%) resolution:1PPM
PH range: pH:0-14
PH accuracy: ±0.1
Conductance accuracy: ±1%
NB-4: Temperature, humidity, illuminance, CO2 concentration.
NB-5: Temperature, humidity, illuminance, PAR, CO2 concentration.
NB-6: Temperature, humidity, illuminance, CO2 cencentration, soil temperature, soil moisture.
NB-7: Temperature, humidity, illuminance, PAR, CO2 concentration, soil temperature, soil moisture.
NB-9: Temperature, humidity, illuminance, PAR, CO2 concentration, soil temperature, soil moisture, soil PH, soil EC conductance.
NB-10: Temperaturem, humidity, illuminance, PAR, CO2 concentration, soil temperaturem, soil moisture, wind direction, wind speed, rainfall.
NB-11: Temperature, humidiity, illuminance, PAR, CO2 concentration, soil temperature, soil moisture, soil PH, soil PH, soil EC conductance, wind direction, wind speed, rainfall.