This reagent is based on colloidal gold immunochromatography assay. During the test, specimen extracts are applied to the Test Cards. If there were SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the extract, the antigen will bind to the SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody. During lateral flow, the complex will move along the nitrocellulose membrane toward the end of the absorbent paper. When passing the test line (line T, coated with another SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody) the complex is captured by SARS-CoV-2 antibody on test line resulting in coloring on line T; when passing the line C, colloidal gold-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG is captured by control line (line C, coated with rabbit IgG) resulting in coloring on line C.
Specimen type：Human nasal swabs , throat swabs or saliva
Storage and shelf life：2-30℃；24 months
Reagent Kit including：
|COVID-19 Antigen Test Card||20|
|Instruction For Use||1|
Features and Benefits
It can be tested without professional lab
——Can be used anywhere
——No need the professional person
No equipment required
——The result can be read by eyes
——Easy to use
Fast test result：
——No need waiting for a long time
——Screening a large number of persons in a short time
Stable storage：At 2-30℃ for 24 months
——Easy to shipping and storage
——No restrictions on transport,Can be shipping by Plane/ Van/Train/Ship,etc
——No need to refrigerate
Three specimen typies：
Specimen Collection and Preparation
The test should be operated at room temperature（15-30℃）.
1. Place the extraction tube with opening facing up.
2. Put the swab with collected specimen into the extraction tube, hold and press the swab head against the wall of tube with force while rotating the swab for about 10 seconds (10-15 times)to release the antigen into the extraction solution from the swab head.
3. Removing swab: Squeeze the swab head while removing the swab in order to remove as much liquid as possible from the swab. Dispose of swabs according to biohazard waste disposal regulations.
4. Screw the nozzle cap onto the extraction tube.
5. Loading: drip 2 drops of swab specimen or 3 drops of salvia specimen into the sample well of the Test Card, and start the timer.
6. Read the results at 15minutes.
【Interpretation of test results】
Negative (-): There is coloration on line C only showing as following picture, suggesting that there is no SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the specimen.
Positive (+): There are coloration on both line C and line T showing as follow pictures, suggesting that there is SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the specimen.
Invalid: There is no coloration on line C, as shown in the following pictures. The test is invalid or an error in operation occurred. Repeat the assay with a new cartridge.